The surgery has taken stock of Flu Vaccine for patients aged 50-64 today and are sending out text messages to all patients in this age range to book an appointment.
A clinic has been set up for Saturday 5 December from 08:00 – 12:00, please ring reception on 01502 572369 to book an appointment.
As the surgery is still respecting COVID 19 guidelines when you are given an appointment time the following will take place when you arrive for your appointment:
- Please ideally walk or cycle to the surgery by your appointed time. If bringing a car you will be asked to park in back car park (front car park will be closed)
- Please ensure you are wearing a face mask before entering building (the surgery will provide a mask if you have forgotten to bring one)
- A Staff member will check each patient’s temperature in the front lobby and ask the patient to use hand sanitizer
- Patients will then be directed to reception to ‘check in’
- Patient will then be directed to one of the 2 corridors where a nurse /clinician will be waiting to administer the vaccination.
- Patients will be asked to stand at all times so that surfaces do not need to be constantly cleaned
- After receiving the vaccination patients will be asked to exit the building via the back door which opens out to our rear car park.
If you are unable to make an appointment this weekend or are not mobile enough to walk from the back car park to the front door then please speak to the receptionist and an alternative appointment will be sought for you.