The practice team consists of a number of individuals who work together with the common aim of providing the best possible care for all of our patients. Information about patients is treated in the strictest confidence, with all staff being bound by the same confidentiality rules as the doctors. In addition to the partners, the practice team comprises the following:
The full time practice manager is responsible for all aspects of the management of the practice.
Assistant Practice Manager
Responsible for assisting the practice manager with the day to day running of the surgery.
Administration and Secretarial Staff
Margaret Galley – Administration Supervisor
- All the typing within the surgery
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Coordinating requests for medical reports from insurance companies and solicitors
- Inputting information into the practice’s computer system
- Coordinating the movement of patients notes and other forms, as well as information between the surgery and the Primary Care Trust
- Auditing practice performance against predefined targets
- Dealing with patients’ requests for repeat prescriptions and providing patients with the results of clinical tests.
Lauren Belmore – Reception Manager
Jackie Darby – Reception Manager
The receptionists are the first point of contact for patients and visitors to the surgery. They arrange appointments, help patients and visitors with general advice, and provide support to all the clinical members of the practice team.