Clinics and Services
- General management of medical conditions
- Health promotion advice
- Emergency care, if appropriate
- Referrals for other services, if appropriate
- Urgently required care for temporary residents
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive services
- Vaccinations and immunisations
- Child health surveillance
- Maternity services
- Minor surgery procedures
- Health pod
- Flu clinics
- Shingles campaign
- Registered patients aged 16-75 who have not been seen for 3 years may request a consultation.
- Registered patients aged over 75 years who have not been seen in the previous 12 months may request a consultation.
If you are unable to attend the surgery for these checks because of your medical condition, a home visit may be arranged.
We are prepared to carry out medical examinations and medical attendant reports for many purposes. Please understand that insurance, driving, sports, employment medicals etc. are not part of your NHS care and a charge will be made to either yourself, or the company requesting the medical. For information on charges, please ask reception. We will only divulge information about you when we have your written authorisation to do so.
The surgery are happy to offer travel advice and administer any vaccinations that come under the NHS.
- Hepatitis A
Any other immunisations will need to be administered by a private clinic.
You can check the Fit for Travel website that gives guidance and advice on the country you will be visiting and the immunisations that will be needed.
Alternatively, please speak to your tour operator or a private clinic concerning any immunisations you need for your travels.
The nearest private clinics are: